Digital Marketing Usage Statistics
1. 28% of searches for an item nearby will lead to a purchase.
The internet has made finding items easier. According to recent digital marketing statistics, up to 28% of searches for an item nearby will lead to a purchase. This is due to the presence of SEO, which businesses are now making sure to include in their marketing strategies.
2. About 36% of marketers worldwide are actively making attempts to integrate both digital and traditional marketing channels.
Many find it hard to believe that the integration of both traditional and digital marketing processes can be carried out by marketers today. However, many marketers understand the benefits and innovations that such integration could bring to their businesses.
According to top marketing facts, about 36% of marketers worldwide are actively making attempts to integrate both digital and traditional marketing channels.
3. On average, every online user is served about 1,700 banner ads each month but they only view about half of them.
Ads come in many forms. Most times, they take the form of banners that have a more significant impact on the attention of a user. Although many of these banner ads are served to users online, not all of them can produce the desired results. According to statistics, a whopping amount of 1,700 banner ads are served to each user online every month, but only half of them are viewed.
4. Small businesses using Google Ads spend $9,000 – $10,000 monthly.
Today, lead generation statistics reveal that adverts make an efficient way to promote and easily increase the overall reach of a business. To many, it is no surprise that businesses spend thousands of dollars buying ad spaces. A study on the average financial budget of a typical small business using Google Ads showed that these businesses spend between $9,000 – $10,000 per month.
5. 46% of marketers say images are a major part of their current marketing strategies.
Although videos are also established as one of the greatest ways to optimize marketing campaigns, statistics on marketing have shown that about 46% of marketers around the world consider images to be a major part of their current marketing strategies.
6. 90% of companies used content marketing in 2016.
Content marketing is one of the many forms of digital marketing. Over the years, it has grown increasingly popular among businesses that seek cost-effective marketing methods. According to recent content marketing statistics, about 90% of companies used content marketing in 2016. Another research reveals that the number increased in 2017 and is still growing.
7. In 2017, there was a 50% increase in online marketing budgets compared to 2016.
Every year, companies feel the need to spend more money on online marketing. Due to the rising number of people adopting the use of online marketing strategies, 2017 online marketing stats show that there was a 50% increase in digital marketing budgets when compared to 2016. This goes a long way in showing that digital marketing is fast becoming a major part of most businesses across the web.
8. Large-scale retailers are able to spend $50 million yearly on paid search on Google’s advertising platform.
According to Wordstream, large retailers are able to spend $50 million yearly on the use of paid search from Google Ads. Digital advertising revenue is regarded expensive because some keywords cost $50 or more per click.