Remote Blockchain Jobs
5 Jobs Posted
Software Engineer - Blockchain Platform
2021-09-171 day ago
2021-09-144 days ago
2021-09-091 week ago
Do you live for beautiful APIs? Do you take pride in knowing your API and server work is clean, fast and scalable? Are you the one person to turn to when data needs to be perfectly structured, normalized and redundant? Would you love to have a team of designers turn your API data into compelling customer interactions?
2021-08-253 weeks ago
Frequently Asked Questions
Which language should I learn for blockchain?
Is Python good for blockchain?
Yes, it is one of the most widely used programming languages within blockchain.
What are the best blockchain development frameworks?
There’s no one-size-fits-all when it comes to blockchain frameworks and each comes with its own set of benefits and challenges. When choosing a framework you need to consider speed, security, licensing, and difficulty. The top 5 frameworks used by blockchain developers are Etherum, BigchainDB, Hyperledger, OpenChain, and HydraChain. You can find out more about these frameworks here.
What are the best blockchain development tools?
There are many tools at your disposal, eight of the best ones that you may want to look into include:
- Geth — A node of the Ethereum blockchain.
- Mist — The official Ethereum wallet.
- Solc — A solidity compiler.
- Remix — A compiler for small contracts.
- Blockchain Testnet — A dapp opportunity to protect your original blockchain.
- GanacheCLI — A Node.JS package and blockchain emulator.
- The Cooinbase API — Allows you to integrate with pre-existing apps.
- EtherScripter — A fun interface for coding basic contract.
What is the best Smart Contract programming language?
Solidity is the language that you must learn to be able to make Smart Contracts within Etherium.