Marketing Virtual Assistant
01 May → 31 May
Be part of The Back Room's pioneer team in Colombia!
Yes, you read it right, The Back Room is going to Colombia!
Want to be part of a community that focuses on work-life balance, and provides competitive salaries and fantastic opportunities?
Backroom Offshoring Inc. is a BPO company experiencing strong dynamic growth and we want you to be part of it!
Located at One West Aeropark in Clark Pampanga, a world-class building with top facilities, a conducive work environment is guaranteed!
Overview of the role:
The primary responsibilities of this role include setting up appointments and finding potential clients.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Convince business customers and establish a relationship
- Gather correct customer information during a conversation to make an appointment
- Actively source new business opportunities
- Submit reports on the sales lead journey
- Investigate and find contact details for targeted key areas
- Assist the sales team in managing sales and marketing campaigns including follow up calls
- Raise awareness of current campaigns
- Develop and maintain a sales prospecting database for the company ensuring that all new entries in the database are of an acceptable standard in terms of accuracy
- Source new records for the database as required
- Maintain confidentiality
- Generate target outputs for appointments with decision-makers.
Required skills and qualifications:
- At least 6mos to 1yr of experience as a Lead Generation Specialist
- Previous background in cold calling, lead generation, telemarketing, or telesales
- Preferably with copywriting experience/skills
- Proficient in MS Office and Google apps
- Experience in using any CRM
- HubSpot integration experience preferred
- Ability to adapt to new tools and software
- Preferably has experience in generating leads using Xero website
- Experience in different lead generation platforms particularly LinkedIn, Xero website, etc
- Has experience/knowledge of diff email verifier software
- Preferably with social media and marketing experience
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to think on your feet
- Ability to articulate a value proposition and get to the decision-maker
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written.
This position is only open to candidates who are citizens or residents of Colombia. It is important to note that the role will be based on a temporary WFH setup, and team members will be required to work on-site once The Back Room Colombia office is established.
Please ensure that the content of your resume is written in English.
Check our website to see more:
And our Facebook page if you want more:
And here's the link to our Glassdoor page, where you can see what our team members have to say about us:
To apply to this job, click Easy Apply