Web Design Project Manager for Digital Agency
SPINX Digital is seeking an experienced web project manager to join our team. Our project managers are masters of facilitation who have a passion for organization and making processes run smoothly. They plan, coordinate, budget, and are our source of truth in every project.
- Organized: From timelines to resourcing; from budgets to logistics, you’ve got us covered. You see the big picture and the nitty gritty of every project.
- A Facilitator: You do everything you can to make the project run smoothly and allow team members to maintain focus on their tasks. You set us up for success.
- Knowledgeable: Those best practices might as well be written on the back of your hand. You know how this process and tech works from all sides and are empowered to speak to them.
- Communicative: You’re not afraid to hop on the phone when textual communication isn’t working. Everyone feels “in the loop” when you’re leading the show.
- Diligent: It’s all about the follow through. You test until no stone is left unturned. You keep our design and dev team on time. You follow up with those clients that seem to have disappeared.
- Innovative: You don’t just get the job done, but also look for opportunities to grow as an individual and a team. Bonus points for regularly reading up on industry insights and process thinking.
- Experienced: You have over 4 years of being a rockstar PM or producer under your belt. Seasoned, if you will.
You work well with:
- Clients: You hold their hand through the process, and keep them happy campers along the way.
- Production Teams: You make feedback easy to review, aid communication between our development and design teams, and can keep up with all the jargon.
- Leadership: You give and receive feedback thoughtfully. Your insights aid our business development and leadership in selling and utilizing our services most effectively.
- Dogs: Our office is pup-friendly, so you’ll have to like our fur friends (no problem, this part’s easy).
You’ve worked with:
- Google Docs
- Office Suite
- Domain registrars & web hosting
- .Net, WordPress, Magneto, Shopify, and other CMS
You’ve got a proven track record with:
- Lean process theory and application
- Custom .Net, WordPress, Magento, Shopify platforms,
- Site development lifecycles for highly technical websites
- Risk & change management
- Maintaining resources, budgets, and values to business objectives
- Grasping & documenting new technical & industry concepts quickly & clearly
- Managing projects across geographically distributed teams
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Writing SOWs, estimates, timelines, and technical briefs
You’re decorated with:
- At least 4 years of experience with a web/interactive agency
- Project management certification (PMP, PMI, SCRUM, DPM, CAPM or equivalent)
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or boast equivalent work experience in the field
The following information must be sent for consideration:
- Cover Letter
- Salary Requirement
- Links to websites/apps/online projects that you have recently project managed
If you also have sample documents (proposal, budgets, timetables, sitemaps, wireframes, or scope of work documents) that demonstrate your understanding and experience, please send.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Please share relevant samples/links from your portfolio of website design and development projects you’ve managed.
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Scrum: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project management: 4 years (Required)
- Agile: 1 year (Preferred)
- PMP (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Company’s Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process