Ref ID: 03930-0011774052
Classification: Programmer Analyst
Compensation: $52.25 to $60.50 hourly
For those looking to use their knowledge of software and applications programming and industry requirements to formulate and define systems scope and objectives, Robert Half Technology has an open Programmer Analyst position. You will use research and fact-finding to make suggestions about developing or altering applications or databases. Do not miss this short-term temporary Programmer Analyst employment opportunity in Louisville, Kentucky.
– Build and assess programming changes for every phase of systems development prior to implementation. Record test cases and expected results. Ensure results meet requirements. May develop basic tests or a defined subset of a larger system test. May make suggestions regarding acceptance/rejection if not all requirements are met
– Trains and assists end users and other partner groups for a particular application, system or process, on an ongoing basis
– Evaluates methods of processing. Makes suggestions for improvements
– Evaluates and records problems. Collaborates with other programmers to fix issues with code
– Creates and updates dictionaries for applications and systems support by the analyst
– Reviews user requests for changes or improvements to systems. Records functional requirements and analyzes cost, feasibility and utility. Makes suggestions regarding how, when and whether to make the changes
– Guides internal clients on applications, systems and/or processes for identifying and resolving, processing/reporting programming problems. Provides consultation through troubleshooting and/or education
– Collaborates on establishing communication materials for specific system changes being implemented in production
– Proven success acting in a project management capacity
– Comprehensive understanding of programming languages
– Previous experience as a project leader for the business portion of developmental applications or major systems improvements
– Solid understanding of PLC Programming
– Command of PC and mainframe hardware/software
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at