Registered Nurse Manager (RN) Job Description:
Schedule: Monday – Friday, regular hours
Location: Fayetteville, GA
- Record a patient’s medical history accurately
- Prepare operating room
- Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
- Observe patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc.
- Administer injections, prescribed medications, enemas etc., clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic medical care tasks
- Collect samples for lab testing as assigned
- 1+ years of experience as a Registered Nurse
- Ability to undertake a variety of diverse care tasks and work in a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to travel to multiple locations in south metro Atlanta
- Familiarity with clinic health, safety and sanitation standards and procedures
- Understanding of confidentiality obligations and nursing best practices
- Excellent knowledge of medical terminology