Manager-Clinical Group Programming
We are seeking someone who is Masters-prepared and independently licensed for Social Work or LMHC. A strong candidate will also have the Addictions Counselor licensure/certification!
This position exists to coordinate and provide day-to-day leadership and clinical oversight of outpatient (PHP) clinical group programming within the Adult/Geriatric Psychiatric service within the Behavioral Care Center. In providing this clinical service the incumbent utilizes a sophisticated knowledge of therapeutic interventions and practice. This position will have direct supervisory responsibilities for the completion of discharge/aftercare planning along with individual and family therapy/intervention within the outpatient unit, along with oversight of clinical programs provided by the other subject areas.
Looking to build your career at a growing company? Apply now – we can’t wait to hear from you!
- Requires licensure in the State of Indiana as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Mental Health Counselor or Health Services Provider in Psychology.
- Requires knowledge of and experience with cognitive behavioral theory and application.
- Requires knowledge in psychiatric treatment; preferably in an inpatient setting.
- Discharge planning experience in an inpatient setting.
- Requires knowledge of psychiatric disorders to provide comprehensive psychosocial assessments and effective interventions in an acute care setting.
- Requires strong clinical assessment; planning and goal development skills.
- Requires knowledge of adult and child protective legal mandates.
- Requires strong communication skills in giving and receiving information; providing counseling/therapy; and developing positive helping relationships with patients and families; physicians; and other members of the health team.
- Requires effective communication skills to help patients and families understand; accept; and follow recommendations concerning current treatment and post-discharge aftercare.
- Requires strong written communication skills.
- Requires strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Requires critical thinking skills.
- Requires ability to work independently.
- Requires ability to track and perform multiple tasks.
- Requires ability to manage projects.
- Requires flexibility in work schedule.
- Requires knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span.