Kids Programming Specialist- APAC language required
This role is for one of our clients in San Bruno. This is a long term role with no end date. One of the following languages is required: Indonesian, Vietnamese, Bahai, Thai, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Kashmiri, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Bodo, Santhali, Maithili, or Dogri.
Programming Specialists have the opportunity to grow content efforts on behalf of the kids app internationally to aid in content discovery and promotion within one of the web’s richest creative ecosystems. You’ll serve as a programming voice representative, market research extraordinaire, and user behavior expert. Your expertise and interest in engaging kid’s content allow you to identify localized content that meets the quality bar of the brand, shapes the voice of the product in local regions, and helps to grow a loyal consumer base.
- Perform market research in order to uncover the highest quality local content in your region(s)
- Review algorithmically suggested video content for programming voice and quality
- Use data to understand the audience and content landscape strengths and weaknesses
- Become an expert in our client’s videos, channels, fandom, family viewing behavior, popular kids content and important learning and developmental content / platforms
- Experience working in family and/or children psychology, education industry
- Experience of working with kids content (curation, moderation etc)
- Passion for kids, learning, and the power of digital media to educate and empower change
- 2 years of relevant experience with a digital content or editorial brand
- Analytical experience with spreadsheet analysis, technology, and data management, data driven