Jr. Automation Engineer / Programmer
Ref ID: 00350-0011745157
Classification: Programmer Analyst
Compensation: $90000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
Robert Half Technology is searching for a Automation Programmer with a passion for formulating and defining systems scope and objectives and with knowledge about software and applications programming and industry requirements. The Automation Programmer will play a vital role in a company in the Wholesale Distribution field. You would provide guidance on developing or altering applications or databases, employing research and fact-finding techniques. Do not miss this full-time Automation Engineer employment opportunity in Rancho Cucamonga, California.
How you will make an impact:
– Analyzes and records issues, collaborating with other programmers to fix code problems
– Analyzes user requests for systems changes or improvements. Documents functional requirements and assesses cost, feasibility and utility. Develops recommendation as to how, when or whether to proceed with making the changes
– Provides continuing support for end users and other partner groups through continuing training and assistance for a specific application, system or process
– Collaborates on establishing communication materials for specific system changes being implemented in production
– Assists internal clients with applications, systems and/or processes for identifying and resolving, processing/reporting programming problems. Provides consultation that can include troubleshooting and/or education
– Analyzes processing procedures. Develops recommendations for improvements
– Builds and maintains dictionaries for applications and systems support by the analyst
– Build and test programming changes for each phase of systems development prior to implementation. Writes test cases and expected results. Reviews results for conformance to requirements. May plan simple tests or a defined subset of a larger system test. May make recommendations for acceptance/rejection if requirements are not all met
– Robotic process automation (RPA) for business process automation
– Application programming interfaces (API)
– Scripting language.
– Comprehensive knowledge of Automation Scripts
– Graphical user interface (GUI)
– Good working understanding of programming languages
– Strong project planning and management tasks, business systems support functions and project costing techniques
– Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
– Previous experience as a project leader for the business portion of developmental applications or major systems improvements
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at