Automotive technology company is looking for a Graphic Designer with robust skills to join their team full time!
In this role you will get the opportunity to own all steps of design cross platform. You will create visuals for websites, email, banner ads, print collateral, packaging and more.
Because this company is hyper-specific towards automobiles a passion for the auto industry is a huge plus, but not necessary-if you are willing to learn and have interest in the nature of the work you will still be considered.
This small team is looking for their visual expert to modernize their designs and keep them ahead of the competition. If you’re up to the challenge and would love to own your creative work from ideation to launch this might be a great fit for you!
As Graphic Designer you will:
- Create visual assets for product development and launch, branding, digital marketing, packaging and print collateral
- Develop creative holiday promotional designs for all platforms including web and social
- Create infographics explaining product details and data
- Assist in creating email templates
- Create illustrations, logos and other branding materials
- Assist with Product Photography and updating online catalogue and content
- Create packaging and artwork for new products
- Ensure brand guidelines are implemented accordingly and are followed throughout channels
- Collaborate with Marketing team members and photographers/videographers
- Assist with other creative duties as needed
- Robust Adobe CC skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Experience taking mobile-first approach and creating user-centric designs
- Excellent design eye and ability to conceptualize branding including typography, color scheme logos, etc.
- Experience with WordPress, WooCommercer or other WCM systems
- Background creating cross-platform designs (web, email social, advertisement, print, packaging)
- Experience communicating with print vendors, working with dyelines and creating packaging proofs
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision or assistance
- BS/BA degree in design and 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Preferred: Experience in Magento, interest in auto industry/ technology
This is an on-site full time opportunity for a company in Phoenix, AZ. Open to remote talent in all of AZ and CO as well.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible