Frontend Web Developer (Can be Remote)
Job Title: Full Stack Web Developer
Salary Range: $120,000-140,000/yr
Who we are
Syncroness provides inspired solutions to highly complex business and technical problems. We focus on accelerating time-to-market and ensuring a profitable outcome for our clients.
By providing a full complement of engineering services aligned to the entire product lifecycle, Syncroness enables companies to accelerate product development and drive more predictability and productivity into their businesses. Working with Syncroness, companies gain the critical insights necessary to develop products that make a difference and create a better world.
We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the Web user interfaces and servers. Your primary focus will be the development of UI logic, Web server logic, server-side logic, tool logic, and automated test cases ensuring high performance and responsiveness to full-cycle Web requests.
The Full Stack Web Developer is responsible for providing computer science skills for use in the development of cutting-edge products used in the medical field. Specific tasks include:
- Designing, developing, testing and documenting software components, unit tests, automated tests, and applications.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Interfacing with mechanical, electrical, systems, and test engineers.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and supporting existing software products.
- Following Company Navigation product development standards and practices.
- All activities must be performed in compliance with the Quality System.
- Performs duties in compliance with environmental, health and safety related site rules, policies or governmental regulations.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Travel requirement: 0%
- B.S./B.A. in Computer Science or similar Engineering discipline.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- 6+ years of software development experience with B.S./B.A, M.S./M.A. or PhD
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable applications
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of the Git versioning tools
- Familiarity with OOP, ORM, and other programming techniques and frameworks.
- Preferred, experience with modern integration test frameworks, such as Selenium, Cypress.io, Spectron
- Preferred, experience in Python 3.x.
This job description doesn’t constitute a contract of employment and Syncroness may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
Syncroness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
syncroness headquarters•10875 dover st westminster, colorado 80021•303.429.5005•www.syncroness.com