$65.000 - $85.000
01 May → 31 May
New Port Butane
Shop our premium collection of butane torches that fit all your needs. Ideal for chefs, bartenders, and outdoor enthusiasts. In addition to Newport Zero.View Company Profile
- Analyzing graphics over various media and conceiving visuals based on requirements.
- Jot down the basic line of action and define budget constraints.
- Roughly draft and present the idea.
- Discuss the prepared rough draft with higher officials and finalize the design.
- The selection of colors and layouts should be done very carefully.
- Create graphics in the form of images and words.
- Take feedback and amend accordingly.
- Create a wide variety of graphics for company logos, websites, social media, etc.
- Test the resolution of the graphics for different platforms and screen sizes.
- Ensure that the font size and style are set such that the text and images are clear and readable.
- Maintain good relations with clients, writers, designers, and other co-workers.
- Ensure that the final design is intriguing and fascinating.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic design and other related courses.
- Proven experience as a graphic designer with a strong portfolio.
- Expertise in various graphic designing software and image editing tools such as Illustrator, InDesign, Quark, Computer-Aided Design (CAD), and Photoshop.
- Technical, creative as well as aesthetic skills knowledge.
- Complete knowledge of the latest trends of designing in the market.
- Efficiency in working methodically and within the deadline.
- Serious attention to conceptual clarity and details.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, creative efficiency, and presentation ideas.
- $65,000 - $85,000 Annually