Digital Operations Associate (Remote in the U.S)
$75.000 - $80.000
01 May → 31 May
EILEEN FISHER creates simple, sustainable, timeless clothes designed to work together as a system. We make our clothes with intention, supporting people to build their wardrobe meaningfully each season. And we make our clothes to last—and then take them back through our Renew team to be reworn and loved again, or through our Waste No More team, to be remade into entirely new felted designs. We believe in the fundamental potential of every person—our employees, our customers and those who make our clothes—and are committed to cultivating conditions that empower people. It’s all part of our commitment to doing business in a way that helps build a better industry. And a better future. EILEEN FISHER is one of the largest women’s fashion companies to be a certified B Corporation, which means we voluntarily meet high criteria for social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency.
As a founder led Company, our values are deeply embedded in and shape our culture. Our values are a shared responsibility embodied in every position, and are intended to be woven into all that we do; how we approach our work and how we interact with one another. Our values support our commitment to Diversity, Equity + Inclusion, and our commitment to Sustainability guides us to protect our limited natural resources, fight climate change, support human rights and social impact, and inspire the fashion industry to embrace circularity.
- We are authentic
- We thrive in connection
- We trust each other
- We innovate through creativity
- We are committed to the health of the whole
- We are united by purpose
The Digital Operations Associate is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the ecommerce website, including but not limited to product set up, content management, promotions and production issue triaging. They collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize website content and functionality through A/B testing. They monitor website performance and generate regular reports on key performance indicators (KPIs) to identify opportunities for improvement. They are expected to stay up-to-date on industry trends and emerging technologies and make recommendations for website improvements accordingly. The Digital Operations Associate reports to the Digital Operations Manager and works closely with IT, customer service, merchandising, buying, marketing, and web development teams.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the website, including product uploads, content set up, UAT and site collection launches
- Confirm receipt of monthly site assets and follow up with cross functional teams as needed on outstanding items for each site launch
- Coordinate with appropriate teams to resolve product data issues
- First point of contact for customer service issues/inquires
- Set up and test weekly promotions with the digital operations team
- Set up and QA new content experiences using the content management system, Page Builder
- Partner with QA team on validating bugs as well as testing new site functionalities
- Collaborate with the web development team to implement website changes and troubleshoot technical issues
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues and work with IT teams to resolve them
- Implement A/B tests on the site using Monetate
- Analyze A/B test results and make recommendations for improving site performance
- Monitor website performance and identify opportunities for improvement through data analysis and user testing
- Collaborate with the analytics team to identify key performance indicators (KPIs) and develop testing hypotheses based on data insights
- Experience with customer journey mapping and understanding of customer touchpoints
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and emerging technologies, and make recommendations for website improvements accordingly.
PERFORMS OTHER RELATED DUTIES AND ASSIGNMENTS AS REQUIRED.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, CS, Communications preferred
- 3+ years of experience in ecommerce
- Passion for ecommerce and a strong desire to learn and grow within the industry
- SFCC platform knowledge a must
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, and to collaborate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Detail oriented; excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and draw actionable insights
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Skilled in project management tools like Jira
- Experience with web analytics tools like Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Comfortable with HTML, CSS & JS and content management systems
- Knowledge of web design and usability
- Demonstrated problem-solving and critical thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of mobile optimization best practices
- Understanding of SEO best practices and experience optimizing content for search engines
- Experience implementing and analyzing A/B tests on ecommerce
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and quickly shift priorities
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Can-do, positive attitude
The hiring salary range for this role is $75k- 80k/Yr. dependent upon experience and qualifications. In addition, we offer competitive benefits including a generous clothing allowance and a wellness reimbursement program.