Director, Pricing and Programming
- Negotiates deal structures in conjunction with the Business Manager and Supplier representatives that support our GP% targets.
- Develops business review content to analyze pricing and GP performance, develop business case, and presents to high level managers/business managers monthly.
- Analyzes key driver data for overrides and makes recommendations on ways to improve deal structures to reduce the overall number of overrides.
- Prepares materials for supplier planning meetings by reviewing internal sales and financial data, spend data and trends. Provides financial analysis and data to support deal decisions in supplier meetings. Provides commentary on analyses and pulls relevant data during the meeting as necessary. Completes complex reports driven from SAP to make key decisions regarding supplier deals.
- Analyzes and maintains NPS pricing and accounts to ensure correct pricing is in place and appropriate GP goals are being met.
- Meets with suppliers at least once per month to gain market knowledge and gain feedback from retailers, restaurateurs, field sales to help improve recommendations on pricing improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree requirement and/or equivalent training and work experience
- Requires 7-10 years of experience in sales, finance, and/or marketing
- Intermediate in Excel and relational database programs. Strong knowledge of Power Point. Experience with SAP a plus.
- Financial, marketing or business analysis experience; consumer packaged goods or data provider (e.g. IRI, Nielsen) background a plus.
- Strong negotiating skills required
- Industry Experience a plus
EEO Statement: Breakthru Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Category: Sales/Trade