Digital Marketing Lead
Join one of the largest medical staffing agencies in the nation and be a vital part of connecting them with exceptional industry professionals as their Digital Marketing Lead.
This successful company is looking to take a step up by bringing their creative and marketing efforts in-house. As the Digital Marketing lead you will be overseeing a team of 3 and be responsible for day-to-day management of all digital marketing efforts. You will be advising on ways to optimize digital efforts and conceptualize, with the Marketing Director, new ways to increase traffic and reach.
If you are looking to be a part of the full development of an in Marketing team this might be the perfect role for you!
As Digital Marketing Lead, you can expect to:
- Oversee and direct optimization efforts for all digital marketing initiatives (paid ads, landing pages, email campaigns, SEO, etc.)
- Assist Marketing director to develop and execute digital campaigns, as well as affiliate programs and influencer marketing strategies
- Develop end-to-end both organic and paid hyper-targeted social media campaigns
- Assist in optimizing multichannel lead generations efforts for online events
- Report on campaign analytics, measure performance and ROIs, provide feedback and avenues of enhancement/growth
- Conduct SEO/SEM research and advise team on how to implement efforts to enhance lead generation
- Advise team members on how to balance keywords through call-to-action and other optimizing platforms like web pages, blogs, and other digital assets
- Oversee landing page performance and user behavior and advice on optimization efforts
- Assist with marketing copywriting as needed
- Conduct industry and competitor research to enhance marketing efforts
- Assist with other duties as needed
- Robust understanding of all digital marketing platforms – web, email, social media, paid search, organic search
- Experience in Google Ads, Google Analytics, Salesforce (Pardot), Fabebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, SEMrush, YouTube, Brightedge
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS – understanding capabilities/limitations
- Ability to oversee analytics and report on campaign, marketing efforts performance
- Experience conducting A/B testing and applying ongoing optimization efforts to campaigns
- Great ability to conceptualize and strategize digital marketing efforts
- Exceptional Project Management and communication skills
- BS/BA Degree and 5 years of digital marketing experience
This is an on-site full time opportunity for a company near Sacramento, CA.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible