Associate Programmer - Virtual / Remote, USA
01 May → 31 May
At Diversified, we enable a digital future – connecting people, technology, and experiences, where and when it matters most.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Acquire new skills and make an impact while growing your career. Be a valued member of our team here at Diversified.
What part will you play?
At Diversified, we pride ourselves on the continuous evolution of our business in the technology sector and have an inclusive environment where everyone belongs.
We seek an experienced Programmer who can help drive our global technology solution-based business to a new level by providing a customer-driven approach to developing the user interface, control system code, and quick reference guides for audio-visual system integration solutions. You will work with our team of skilled creatives who love taking on significant challenges and are collaborative communicators and client-driven. You will provide remote support for control system code to Field Engineers to help debug and resolve complex problems, tackle new – and even bigger challenges, commission AV systems, and collaborate with other team members to create innovative spaces where people can meet, play, and learn.
You thrive in creating code to solve problems and are naturally curious and driven, loving to learn and communicate with others. You have a solid understanding of Python, Lua, C#, and other C languages. Our global programming team pushes the boundaries while working with the latest audio-visual systems and technology-driven innovation to provide our clients with the best solutions.
What will you be doing?
- Collaborate with field & design engineering, project management, and other team members, and clients, to maintain expectations during the successful implementation of complex systems
- Coordinate and develop programming design with key project stakeholders.
- Develop control system code adhering to company standards
- Load control code, debug and resolve issues during system testing and system sign off
- Creates quick reference training guides for the end-user operation of the systems
- Provide remote technical assistance for the commissioning and service teams
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, certifications, and establishing professional networks
What do we require from you?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with some college education and certifications preferred
- Experience with Lua and Python scripting and C# required; HTML & CSS is a plus
- Solid understanding and experience in network systems preferred
- A deep understanding of the audio-visual industry and experience is preferred
- Ability to comprehend AutoCAD drawings and knowledge of DSP programs desired
- Proficiency with MS Office products, Visual Studio, and graphics programs for GUI development required
- Must have solid communication and problem-solving skills, can take direction, work autonomously, and thrives in a collaborative environment
To learn more about becoming part of the Diversified team, visit us at http://diversifiedus.com/about/careers/ or email us at [email protected].