Mainframe Systems Programmer
Ref ID: 03500-0011669550
Classification: Mainframe Systems Programmer
Compensation: $80000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
Robert Half is looking for a Mainframe Developer for a client of ours in Tulsa, OK. This person will be responsible for diagnosing and solving problems in mainframe and determines methods for system improvement. Creating new process and reports in the mainframe. No Corp to Corp available for this job.
• Coordinates the implementation of computer system plans.
• Creates, develops, and designs new processes within the mainframe.
• Creates reports requested by various departments.
• Ensures the development of plans to safeguard computer files against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure.
• Troubleshoot to diagnose function and ensure proper functioning.
• Responsible for the coordination and implementation of new processes and programming changes.
• Develops and maintains effective partnerships with other departments.
• Ensures all process steps are documented.
• Previous experience with mainframes in a manufacturing environment required.
• Must have a 4 year degree from an accredited college/university in a related field.
• A minimum of 3-5 years of work experience is preferred.
Essential Mental Functions:
• Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
• Ability to independently meet deadlines.
• Mainframe Programming
• Web Services
• All Microsoft Office products
If you are interested in this role call
and ask for Calley Findley.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.