Sybal delivers automated proof-of-governance-as-a-service. We use ethical AI to create trust and preserve the integrity of digital transactions for everyone. Sybal is trained to augment key blockchain activities, taking both a predictive and proactive approach to trust, consumer protection, performance, and access. Sybal governs and advances for social good. We are honored to join the efforts of companies around the world innovating solutions to solve for the world’s most challenging inequities. We look forward to establishing partnerships and helping existing digital economies serve more of society. Together, we will make the world a more equitable place.
We are committed to building an environmentally focused company making key decisions about our infrastructure, operations, best practices, and vendor relations. We play a role in both financial inclusion and environmental impact. We are committed to ensuring Sybal stays true to her name and purpose by building an ethical AI algorithm that serves our customers irrespective of race, wealth, gender, or geography. As we build our team, our focus will be to build a team that knows inclusion, access, and the ability to thrive is a basic human right.
Our office hours will be from 9am Est to 5pm Est, we are building out a fully remote workforce prioritized as a distributed workforce model. There will be no relocation required and we will offer a full-time competitive salary with full benefits.
We are looking for a Blockchain Engineer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a private centralized blockchain-based network. Your primary responsibility will be analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model, and the building and launching of a blockchain network.
- Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies.
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve.
- Develop, Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic.
- Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals.
- Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones.
- Human-centric, Impact focused, Environmentally Conscious, Innovative, Leadership, Building, Project Management, Strategy, Problem Solving, Critical Analysis, Data-Oriented, Solution-Oriented. As we grow, these qualities will continue to drive your growth and success at Sybal.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong software development background.
- Experience working with Blockchain Framework Hyperledger Fabric.
- Experience working with open-source projects.
- Familiarity with cryptography.
- Understanding of Kubernetes container storage.
- Strong experience with Centralized Systems and Microservices.
- Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code.
- Proficiency in the Qt Widgets module.
- Bachelor / MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $150,000.00 – $165,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Blockchain Engineer: 3 years (Preferred)
- hyperledger: 3 years (Preferred)
- AWS: 2 years (Preferred)
- Cryptocurrency: 1 year (Preferred)
- Machine learning: 1 year (Preferred)
- AI: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Company’s Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process