01 May → 31 May
Company Description Block is one company built from many blocks, all united by the same purpose of economic empowerment. The blocks that form our foundational teams — People, Finance, Counsel, Hardware, Information Security, Platform Infrastructure Engineering, and more — provide support and guidance at the corporate level. They work across business groups and around the globe, spanning time zones and disciplines to develop inclusive People policies, forecast finances, give legal counsel, safeguard systems, nurture new initiatives, and more. Every challenge creates possibilities, and we need different perspectives to see them all. Bring yours to Block.
At Block, the Executive Operations team’s Mission is to amplify the impact of our executives and their teams. We aim to extend our executive's reach by strengthening connections within and beyond their teams. You will have a strong focus on team building, transparency, and cultivating a happy and healthy workplace. This allows us to be strategic partners, ensuring your critical path is always clear and illuminated. We are a center of excellence for Block, inspiring our teams as operational experts.
You will take on a much-needed body of work balancing critical responsibilities required to support three leaders within our Bitcoin Hardware team. This position can sit in any US Block office or be 100% remote from any US state with the exception of Alaska. Performing the responsibilities of this role will be primarily within Pacific Time hours.
- Performing the responsibilities of this role will be primarily within Pacific Time hours.
- Provide administrative support to three executives within Block’s Bitcoin Hardware team,
- Maintain sensitive and complex calendars, and coordinate globally with executives, cross functional partners, and EAs.
- Be an active participant and knowledgeable resource, while ensuring executive preparation and effectiveness
- Proactively identify gaps, take ownership of projects, and foster streamlined execution
- Help compile and prepare materials and agendas for team meetings, such as all-hands presentations and team gatherings
- Find new and efficient ways to create processes to help maximize your executives’ time, including weekly reporting, goal-tracking, and team meetings
- Work within our centralized Executive Operations team to provide support, mentorship, and guidance to enhance the team as a whole.
- 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant, Administrative Business Partner, or similar role
- Strong communication skills and ability to connect distributed teams in a remote environment
- Proficient using Google Suite and Apple products
- A collaborative mindset and an appreciation for the challenges of supporting a growing team of diverse personalities and programs
Block takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into one of four zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Zone A: USD $49.95 - USD $61.01
Zone B: USD $46.44 - USD $56.73
Zone C: USD $42.45 - USD $51.88
Zone D: USD $37.45 - USD $45.82
To find a location’s zone designation, please refer to this resource. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Benefits include the following:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans including company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness programs, including access to mental health, 1:1 financial planners, and a monthly wellness allowance
- Paid parental and caregiving leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
- Paid Life insurance, AD&D. and disability benefits
- Perks such as WFH reimbursements and free access to caregiving, legal, and discounted resources
This role is also eligible to participate in Block's equity plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies, and may be eligible for a sign-on bonus. Sales roles may be eligible to participate in a commission plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies. Pay and benefits are subject to change at any time, consistent with the terms of any applicable compensation or benefit plans.
US and Canada EEOC Statement
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out ourI+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.