Digital Marketing Manager - US REMOTE
$99.000 - $115.000
01 May → 31 May
Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Global Digital Marketing Manager.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Global Digital Marketing Manager for the Ultrasound Imaging Business Area, you will be responsible for:
- Leveraging digital marketing campaign knowledge and solutions to drive targeted global marketing campaigns
- Serving as expert and manager of digital marketing tools, including but not limited to Pardot, Datorama and Interaction Studio
- Partnering with Marketing Communications and Product Marketing Managers to develop and deploy global targeted digital marketing campaigns
- Serving as expert and manager of Ultrasound SEO activities and initiatives
- Delivering analytics and insights on campaign performance, with a focus on ROI
- Educating and enabling the marketing department on digital marketing campaign best practices
- BS/BA in Marketing or Liberal Arts
- Masters or equivalent educational background in digital marketing highly preferred
- Expert on marketing tools (Pardot, Eloqua, Datorama, Interaction Studio, etc.)
- Expert on digital marketing campaign strategy and best practices
- Experience managing PPC, SEO, email marketing, and social media
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing
- Experience working with digital brand guidelines
- Fluent in English; both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communicator and strong campaign creation skills
- Analytical problem solver
- Knowledge and experience in Healthcare or Lifesciences
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
This job may be based remote in any state nationwide and the pay range for this position is $99,000 - $115,000 annually. The base pay range shown is based on the posting’s primary location of Issaquah, WA; however, base pay offered may vary depending on actual location, job related knowledge, skills, and experience. The annual incentive target is 8% of base pay. Siemens Healthineers offers a variety of health and wellness benefits including paid time off and holiday pay. Details in regarding our benefits can be found at https://benefitsatshs.com/index.html.
This information is provided per the required state Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Siemens Healthineers external or internal careers site.