This job post is no longer available
27 Sep → 27 Oct
Seattle, WA, USA
Our WordPress development agency is looking for talented, reliable developers with all-around experience coding WordPress themes and plugins, and building WordPress websites.
We are currently hiring for a salaried, full-time, 40 hour per week contract.
We are looking to get you started ASAP. This is a permanent position.
You will work directly with one or more of our customers to create WordPress websites, themes and plugins.
Typical job responsibilities include creating custom themes and plugins, modifying existing themes or plugins, and creating new websites either from scratch or with a framework like Elementor.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Experience creating WordPress websites with Elementor is a bonus. A lot of the work our clients need actually does not require custom coding. You will be expected to create WordPress websites with and without custom code.
- Experience with AWS is a bonus, please mention it in your application if you have any.
- Familiarity with the WordPress Coding Guidelines is a bonus.
Benefits/What We offer
- Fully remote, highly asynchronous and independent working culture. Work wherever you want with a flexible schedule. As long as you get the hours logged and feedback from your clients is positive, we don’t micromanage!
- Work directly with our customers and learn about a broad range of challenges across the web development industry.
- Level up your understanding of modern WordPress development and site production practices. You will learn and help us advise our clients on how to continuously improve in these areas.
- Annual team retreats paid for by the company. Our next one is to the inaugural WordCamp Asia in Thailand!
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely with a copy of your CV/resume. In the cover letter, include the following:
Why this job looks interesting to you
Links to the codebases of one or more WordPress themes or plugins that you have developed (a Github link, .zip file, etc.), along with anything you think we should know about your code.