Global Strategic Marketing Manager
22 Sep → 22 Oct
Thornton-Cleveleys FY5 3SU, UK
If you are experienced in regional and market segment strategic marketing; in a customer/market focused global organization. Can demonstrate proficiency in influencing teams across a global organization, with a high level of collaborative communication expertise … we would like to talk further …
Please note there is one (1) role open and it is posted in multiple of our global regions.
Victrex values diversity and encourages applications from all sections of the community.
As a global Strategic Marketing Manager with Victrex, with specific responsibility for our Electronics Strategic Business Unit. You will be accountable for the Strategic Market Assessment, and specifically lead ongoing scanning and analysis to ensure total understanding of our global market/industry and it’s trends and players.
Responsible for defining industry/segment planning for the strategic processes and drive the global strategy implementation. You will act as the ‘voice of the customer’ and interact with Key Opinion Leaders and User Groups alike, to identify and shape new ideas and opportunities including QVPs (Quantified Value Propositions).
You will be expected to identify and assess emerging business opportunities, segments applications, leads, and prepare and present business cases and adoption strategy for new products through portfolio reviews.
Develop macro marketing plans for all products in the market (including product positioning, initial/secondary/tertiary segments, sales scripts etc). And you will be accountable for defining and refining qualified compelling value propositions throughout a products’ life-cycle (including macro pricing goals and scenarios).
You will also be required to pro-actively manage product launches, post-launch reviews and drive the pace of adoption.
Your responsibilities will include a budget in the region of £500K with an impact of >10% of current revenue and develop market roadmap for strategic industry – typically up to £20M over a 5 year period.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Marketing degree or equivalent qualification, and MBA would be desirable
- Membership of a relevant regional or country recognized commercial institute
- Relevant experienced with regional/marketing segment strategic marketing expertise, within a customer/market focused global organization
- Demonstrate a proven track record within a highly specialized and innovative product environment
Benefits/What We offer
- We offer a competitive salary and bonus structure, with extensive benefits package, including excellent employer retirement contributions, and much more, which we are happy to discuss with you in more depth.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.