22 Sep → 22 Oct
Minneapolis, MN, USA
As a Marketing Associate, you’ll be a driving force in our Brand and Category Marketing team by supporting the project management of a multi-channel campaign.
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
Your core responsibility is driving the planning and strategic implementation of projects and processes.
You will partner and consult with various marketing and business functions on project coordination, establishing and communicating detailed timing and deliverables, managing product milestones and logistics, and helping to set clear expectations with partners.
You’ll build connections across the organization and within projects, mitigate risks and roadblocks, and communicate roles and responsibilities throughout the project workflow.
You are responsible for the financial budget responsibilities of the campaign, including daily, monthly, quarterly and annual budget management in SAP and leading communication with Marketing Finance and your leadership.
We’ll support you along the way with robust onboarding, as well as personal and career development, to help you grow as a strong Marketing Associate.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Four-year degree in Business, Marketing, or related area, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of project management or marketing experience
- Ability to manage and execute projects in many different stages and work within ambiguous situations
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines at one time
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, initiative and accountability
- Ability to build strong relationships and instill confidence with a range of partners
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.