20 Sep → 20 Oct
San Francisco, CA, USA
We are seeking a software engineer with experience in Golang to help us build the backend services, connecting multiple blockchains and our fully integrated product suite.
This position is part of a geographically distributed team and is expected to be fully remote, with minimal need for travel.
This opening is an opportunity for a strong engineer to develop public, secure, visible, blockchain-based products for the future of decentralized networks.
Working in an exciting and high-growth startup
Working cross-functionally with design, product, and engineers to design impactful products
Performing and upholding code repository best practices (pull request, comments, mergers, etc.)
Producing high-quality code that raises the bar for all engineering team members
Manage and optimize scalable distributed systems on the cloud
Optimization of web applications for performance and scalability
Requirements / Qualifications
- 5+ experience in a Back End Engineer or similar role
- Advanced experience with Golang
- Proficiencies with modern database technologies such as Firebase or Postgres
- Expertise with GitHub, GitLab, code repository best practices
- Advanced Experience with GCP or similar cloud-based hosting/server solutions
- Strong software architecture and data modeling skills
- Experience with blockchain technologies, smart contracts, Ethereum (Truffle, Solidity, Web3, Hardhat, ethers.js)
Benefits/What We offer
- Team of professionals from all over the world
- Remote work format
- Opportunity to make an impact and implement new ideas
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Bonuses based on performance
- Top performing tech stack
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.