HubSpot Marketing Strategist
$50.000 - $75.000
20 Sep → 20 Oct
In this role, you will be responsible for creating and executing awesome strategic marketing plans in the HubSpot platform that achieve goals for your suite of clients.
To be successful, you'll need to understand each client's industry and their specific business challenges and provide strategies that help them overcome those challenges. Your success will be measured based on the results you achieve, which are tied to specific KPIs.
Search engine optimization
Buyer persona research and development
Social media marketing
Marketing analytics and reporting
In-depth campaign analysis
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, or related industry.
- 1-3 years of experience in the HubSpot Marketing Hub.
- 3+ years of digital marketing strategy experience (agency experience preferred).
- Proven track record of increasing client results and meeting client KPIs/goals.
- Demonstrated experience as a HubSpot user (certifications preferred).
- Prior strategic experience in digital marketing, content marketing, SEO, and other related fields.
- Advanced working knowledge of SEO, blogging, email marketing, lead generation, and related fields of digital marketing.
- Proficiency in Google Workspace (e.g., Gmail, Google Docs, etc.) and project management software (e.g., ClickUp).
- Proficiency in analytics tools, including Google Analytics, HubSpot analytics tools, and Google Search Console.
Benefits/What We offer
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.