Attorney - LegalConnect
19 Sep → 19 Oct
Chicago, IL, USA
Provide telephonic legal guidance and resources to diverse global clients on a variety of issues. As the worldwide leader in Employee Assistant Programs (EAP), this is an exceptional growth opportunity to use your legal skills to help clients navigate personal challenges.
The Attorney LegalConnect can work based out of our offices (Chicago, Ft. Lauderdale, Las Vegas) or permanently remote.
The Attorney can be located in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
ComPsych Corporation maintains a drug free workplace.
Telephonically provide legal resources and information to clients on a variety of issues and topics including family law, tenant rights, and consumer issues
Research various legal topics to ensure the team is up to date on changing legislation
Assist in the development of new strategies and services to help individuals resolve their legal issues
Special projects as assigned
Requirements / Qualifications
- Must be a licensed attorney
- JD Required
- Must have general knowledge of the various legal issues that affect everyday lives
- Motivated self-starter with exceptional communication skills and a strong focus on customer service
- Quick thinking, high energy, positive, and professional, with demonstrated multi-tasking and critical thinking skills
- Bi-lingual in English/Spanish, a plus
- Computer proficiency required
Benefits/What We offer
- Full benefits package, including Paid Time Off (PTO), medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with match, robust EAP, wellness program, and much more
- The ability to work 100% remote
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.