02 Jul → 01 Aug
Seattle, WA, USA
Our high-quality, global customer base includes businesses such as Clorox, Kellogg’s, Unilever, CVS and many other top brands and retailers. We’re an entrepreneurial organization that is growing fast and looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team!
This position offers a unique opportunity to develop and build strong functional skills in online marketing specific to Amazon Advertising and eCommerce.
At Ideoclick, we work as a distributed team. While we maintain a corporate presence in Seattle, WA; our employees have the flexibility to work from the location they choose, and we are open to this role living/working anywhere in the US.
Ideoclick celebrates and values diversity and is committed to cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages connection, collaboration, and creativity. We strive to hire, develop and retain the most talented people from different backgrounds, who bring unique views and skills to our team, and as a result are inspired to reach and do amazing work every day. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
- Work closely with Marketing Managers, Senior Marketing Managers, and Marketing Director to execute paid search and display advertising campaigns
- Assist the Marketing Managers with the setup, implementation, pacing, and reporting of Sponsored Ads and Amazon DSP Campaigns
- Execute campaign optimizations including but not limited to keyword bids, campaign targeting, keyword generation, and product categorization
- Pull reporting from the Amazon Advertising console, Vendor Central, and Seller Central
- Compile reporting from multiple data sources using Excel
Requirements / Qualifications
- Gained proficient/advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot tables, sort functions), Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Worked in eCommerce, digital advertising, or Amazon Advertising (preferred)
- Successfully prioritized multiple tasks to deliver projects and deliverables on time
- Ability and interest in thriving in a fast-paced, startup like environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Open mind to explore different solutions and ideas presented by others
- Ability to hold yourself and others accountable
Benefits/What We offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (100% premium paid for employee, company contribution to dependent coverage)
- 401k with company match
- Flexible working hours
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.