$49.000 - $62.000
19 Sep → 19 Oct
Bellingham, WA, USA
PLACE is an end-to-end technology and business services platform designed to simplify the real estate lifecycle for both consumers and their real estate agents. Top producing real estate teams partner with PLACE because we take care of bookkeeping, human resources, in-house legal, design and marketing, talent acquisition, business training and coaching. Consumers choose real estate teams Powered by PLACE because our partners are positioned to deliver a better experience to their valued clients.
Place Inc, is looking to hire an accounting assistant to join our rapidly growing accounting team! Our accounting team provides accounting services for several real estate sales companies located across the US and Canada.
Place Inc. is a private network made up of the top real estate professionals from a variety of brands and brokerages. We empower agents with leading technology, marketing, and support solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Bachelor's degree or associate degree in accounting. Hands on general accounting experience a plus. Recent graduates and internships welcome.
- Desire to grow into Staff Accountant role.
- Experience working in real estate businesses is a plus, but not required.
Performs daily accounting operations to assure the accurate and timely preparation of financial statements, tax returns, and budgets.
Assist Staff Accountants with preparing monthly financial statements.
Reconcile accounts including outgoing and incoming funds.
Basic office task – filing, data entry
Ability to handle phone/email communications with upper management and business partners.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload to stay on schedule, meeting tight organizational deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize under deadlines.
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail and good record keeping.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Google Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets).
- NetSuite experience a plus.
- Team player who can collaborate with other teams in the organization.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.