$38.300 - $48.500
19 Sep → 19 Oct
Centennial, CO, USA
To ensure the accuracy of student ledger’s by applying payments and charges accordingly. Specifically, this person will work with clients on recovering past due accounts payable accounts
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.
What does ECPI University have to offer?
Professional work environment
Talented and committed co-workers
An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Ability to quickly master new concepts, programs and computer applications
- High proficiency with MS Office, specifically Excel
- Strong data entry skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work flow
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work efficiently with high level of accuracy
- Team player
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Willingness to learn and ask questions
Student ledger account maintenance
Campus deposit reconciliation
Recover past due accounts
Other accounting duties as necessary.
Requirements / Qualifications
- HS/GED with 2 years college preferred
- At least one year, 2 preferred , of general ledger accounting experience for multiple locations including, but not limited, to journal entry, bank reconciliation, accounts payable, and deposit reconciliation
- Great Plains a plus
- Accounts Payable a plus
- CampusVue a plus
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.