Senior Graphic Designer
15 Sep → 15 Oct
Washington, DC, USA
DCG Communications (DCG) is seeking a multi-disciplinary Senior Graphic Designer to join our creative team! This senior designer will be an integral part of helping our clients build their brands and businesses by crafting smart, innovative, and engaging content across a multitude of different mediums all designed to work together strategically to create meaningful outcomes for our target audiences.
DCG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Collaborate with the creative team and work closely with the Art Director and Creative Director to continually push and strategically ideate new and innovative ideas across all mediums, platforms, and technologies
Lead work with a data-driven/research first mentality and understand the “Why?”
Understand the importance of our clients KPI’s how we reach them and why an integrated workflow is the best approach
Able to lead, own, and work independently on a project with light oversight, but knows when to raise a hand
Keep a pulse on the industry at large and bring ideas/recommendations to the table around how we could apply them to our current/future work
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts or visual arts/communications from an accredited institution.
- Bachelor’s degree may be waived with exceptional portfolio/selling points (equivalent years of experience)
- A minimum of 4+ years of professional design experience in an agency, marketing or communications setting
- Video experience
- Experience in motion graphics development (please provide real-world examples with your portfolio)
- You’re a natural digital storyteller (web work, user experience, user interface) that includes but is not limited to working in programs such as InVision, Sketch, Figma, Marvel
Benefits/What We offer
- Health / Vision / Dental Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
- Generous vacation, sick and holiday leave
- Retirement plan with 4% corporate match and 100% vesting from day one
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical, dependent, parking, transit)
- Annual professional development opportunities
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.