$66.000 - $72.000
13 Sep → 13 Oct
Louisville, CO, USA
Do you want to work with a group of people striving to create a wiser and kinder world? We value being of service, exceptional teamwork, authentic connection, being direct and kind, and honoring human dignity while having a commitment to growth and transformation. Sounds True, founded in 1985, is a multimedia publisher specializing in spirituality, holistic living, and transformational learning. We are seeking a full-time Visual Designer to join our team.
Sounds True is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We celebrate the diverse identities that bring richness and meaning to the world, and we are committed to creating a work environment where everyone can feel a sense of belonging, respect, and purpose.
Solid Digital Knowledge: Broad knowledge of direct marketing strategies, UI/UX design, and social while still recognizing room to innovate and grow.
Digital Design: Design, create, and maintain web content to meet marketing requirements, customize online marketing campaigns, organize and manage online marketing.
Branding: Experience creating a brand from scratch as well as rebranding existing courses and products, including developing a Key Visual (KV), brand guidelines such as color palette, type style, image treatment, complementary assets, etc.
Social Graphics: Work closely with the marketing director and team to create compelling graphics for social media campaigns and iterate as analytics show us what works and what doesn’t.
Email Design: Work closely with our email marketing team to design compelling email graphics that engage users and deliver our messaging with clarity and grace.
Motion Graphics: Regardless of current familiarity and skill in motion graphic design, the Visual Designer will be expected to maintain, improve, or develop at least foundational skills in this area.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Education: Recommended BA or BS college degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, or Web Design. Other web design background is acceptable as represented in a strong portfolio of work.
- Experience: 5–8 years as a web/visual designer, 2-3 years branding experience
- Solid skills and enthusiasm in web design, typography, and color theory
- Understanding and application of UX/UI design
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- InVision & InVision Inspect
- After Effects or willing to learn
Benefits/What We offer
- We offer an excellent working environment and great benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k) plan with company matching, paid vacation and personal time off, 13 paid holidays, profit sharing, and many more benefits that can be found on our Sounds True Employee Benefits page!
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.