$46.400 - $58.800
13 Sep → 13 Oct
Houston, TX, USA
Location: 8760 Clay Road Houston, Texas 77080
Employee Type: Regular
We offer a creative and friendly environment with plenty of opportunity for advancement.
We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. This position calls for 3-5 years of experience.
The successful candidate should have an understanding of how marketing campaigns work, especially in the retail sector. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running.
francesca's is an equal opportunity employer.
francesca's® understands that it is our team members that contribute to our growth and we invite you to help us continue in our success!
Produce innovative, creative designs that incorporate brand identity
Maintain expert knowledge of all browsers, languages, tools, devices, applications, design trends, and other environments in which your audience views your work
Design digital marketing communications using Adobe Creative Suite, including light coding in Dreamweaver
Maintain organization in creative files for multi-user compatibility
Manage existing library of assets and create new designs for existing templates
Coordinate and communicate with copywriter
Ensure that each assigned project meets all production specifications
Oversee print or production jobs
Work with external vendors on occasion
Other duties as assigned
Requirements / Qualifications
- This is a home office position, which pursuant to the Company's COVID-19 vaccination mandate, requires all home office employees to be fully vaccinated, unless an employee objects to such vaccination for any reason of personal conscience, based on a religious belief, or for medical reasons (including prior recovery from COVID-19). To the extent an accommodation is requested to this mandate, the Company will evaluate each request on an individualized basis in accordance with applicable law.
- BS/BFA, along with 3+ years of related experience or 5+ years in lieu of degree
- Outstanding portfolio to include innovative work
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver in a Mac environment
- Experience in integrating solutions with web, video, print and other communications elements
- design and layout experience for corporate websites and online marketing
- Knowledge of typography, color, and production
- Experience in fashion web design and or marketing web design
- Work well with others and under pressure
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and grammar skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Practical experience with digital photo editing
- Familiar with electronic marketing a plus
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.