GDA Front End Developer [Remote]
13 Sep → 13 Oct
San Francisco, CA, USA
Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
LOCATION: Remote - United States only
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $80 – $100/hr
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - Long term
Nice to have
Experience with CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation)
Experience with CSS preprocessors (SCSS, Sass)
BEM methodology knowledge
Experience with data visualization libraries (D3.js preferred)
SVG animation experience
Knowledge of the agile methodology
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we'd welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Support and create engaging/modern user experiences per stakeholder's specifications in the form of clean, W3C-compliant front-end code. Focusing on web-standards, semantics, usability, accessibility, and optimization, with special consideration given to code architecture, modularity, and reusability.
Analytics tagging implementation.
Testing and documentation.
Aid and advise on processes, technology, and tools used for custom web development.
Be a point of contact for cross-functional technical projects and programs. These include project/program execution, requirements gathering, technical execution and deployment.
Support platform and IT related needs, such as product updates and site administration.
Identify improvements within the creative marketing process and capabilities.
Requirements / Qualifications
- 2 or more years of technical product and project experience delivering best-in-class digital media experiences, preferably as part of a team designing, developing and managing external business websites.
- Knowledge of UX, SEO, and performance best practices.
- Familiarity with software repositories and other technical collaboration tools.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Marketing Cloud tools experience preferred but not required).
- Ability to communicate priorities, mitigate impacts, and manage multiple technical projects especially when requirements change as new business discoveries or industry compliance dictate.
- Strong people skills working with colleagues, project management, business stakeholders and technical advisors.
- Continuous curiosity and love for learning.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.