This job post is no longer available
Blockchain Internals Engineer
31 Aug → 30 Sep
Austin, TX, USA
Topl is an impact technology economy empowering businesses and corporations to unlock the value of their positive impact. Our secret sauce? The Topl Blockchain, the world’s first blockchain built for tracking, tokenizing, and monetizing positive impact. Using the Topl Blockchain — which consumes 10 million times less energy than earlier blockchain yet has greater security — our partners are already changing the world. The Topl Blockchain tracks cacao from farm to chocolate bar, and diamonds from mine to marriage. It can ensure that COVID-19 tests remain cold and fully effective. The Topl Blockchain is revolutionizing supply chain, finance, sustainability, agriculture, and a growing number of other areas.View Company Profile
We need experienced engineers to build a cutting-edge blockchain network to unlock economic growth and social advancement around the world. We are an ImpacTech company building a blockchain ecosystem to enable organizations to prove and monetize sustainable and ethical practices.
Work with a highly skilled team of engineers in an agile environment
Contribute to the design and architecture of Topl's external developer resources
Collaborate closely with Topl’s management to meet project deadlines
Create and maintain comprehensive documentation
Perform and participate in code reviews
Communicate and implement best practices across the engineering team
Requirements / Qualifications
- You have 4+ years of professional software engineering experience. At least 2 years with Scala.
- Experience with highly decentralized and distributed systems
- Advocate of clean, well written code
- Excellent communication / collaboration skills
- You have worked with containerization tools such as Docker
- You have enthusiasm for Topl’s mission to positively impact the world with technology
- Understanding of blockchain technology.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.