This job post is no longer available
01 Jul → 31 Jul
San Francisco, CA, USA
Graphic Designer will be designing a wide variety of conversion-focused content that speaks to a wide range of audience types across all channels, including digital/print/broadcast media and communication channels, corporate website and blogs, advertising platforms, public relations efforts, email marketing and social media. The position requires excellent multi-tasking skills to handle a variety of simultaneous assignments on deadline. Effective, positive communications skills are required as the position regularly interacts with a variety of internal and external audiences. To be successful in this position, the ideal candidate must be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Business Wire is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Business Wire will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Conceptualize and create compelling creative assets, based on audience insights and KPIs, designed to generate brand awareness, convert leads, nurture prospects, and drive product adoption among customers and prospects alike.
- Further develop and implement the brand guidelines, managing Business Wire graphics across all channels.
- Make or inform design choices (e.g., fonts and colors) for all Business Wire content and digital marketing channels.
- Develop and design layouts, inclusive of copy and images for the website, digital ads, social media, sales collateral, etc.
- Create videos and graphics for website and other social channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
- Update existing presentations and collateral; design new ones, create branded collateral for client presentations and trade shows.
- Participate and/or lead high-level concepting, tactical program ideation and visual storytelling for a wide range of audiences and marketing deliverables that generate conversation and brand engagement.
- Assist marketing team with edits to digital assets (email, landing pages, content downloads) inside Hubspot, or other tools.
- Coordinate with internal departments and external agencies to confirm marketing objectives, creative direction, and brand consistency.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in graphic design.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, photography, interactive media and the web.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and other creative editing tools.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred.
- Experience with Hubspot preferred.
- Knowledge of Lumen5, Camtasia and other video editing software a plus.
- Understanding of the public relations industry a plus.
- A self-starter who knows what needs to be done and operates with urgency, focus, and discipline.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.