This job post is no longer available
26 Aug → 25 Sep
Austin, TX, USA
We are an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Developing new software applications, features, and distributed services that support a high-scale web application.
Writing structured, tested, readable and maintainable code.
Participating in code reviews to ensure code quality and distributed knowledge.
Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
Requirements / Qualifications
- 2-3 years professional development experience.
- Thorough understanding of React.js (Hooks) and its core principles.
- Thorough understanding of Node.js and server-side coding.
- In-depth understanding of REST architecture and how to build scalable API’s
- In-depth understanding of GraphQL and its infrastructure.
- Familiarity with blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies.
- Familiar interacting with Graph Databases (Neo4j, Cassandra, etc.).
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and years of experience (e.g. University of Texas Coding Boot Camp).
- Criminal History: Must not have been convicted of a felony and be willing to undergo a criminal background check.
Benefits/What We offer
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.