This job post is no longer available
26 Aug → 25 Sep
This is a rewarding long-term career opportunity to work directly with the CEO and other senior members of a small but mighty company that’s making a greater impact in the world. This role is ideal for someone who wants to join a positive and thriving company that understands work/life balance, enjoys administrative support and is eager to learn about digital marketing, e-commerce and the world of consumer packaged goods. You will join our team as a part-time contractor with the opportunity to become a permanent team member in due course, based on performance. This candidate will mostly work remotely from home with occasional in-person meetings and travel; location in the San Francisco Bay Area where the company is headquartered is greatly preferred.
Salary: $22 - $24 per hour.
Global Grub complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQIA+
Assist with the creation and execution of the marketing and promotional calendar, ensuring cohesion between cross-channel marketing efforts and website content
Manage day-to-day social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, etc) through posting, engaging and light content creation to maintain and grow our audiences
Execute an email marketing strategy, including creating campaigns and custom content to various segments
Create and manage an influencer marketing program, including outreach to strategic partners and marketing communications
Assist with paid advertising efforts to increase brand awareness and sales
Manage general company email inbox, including acting as Customer Service and filtering emails to the appropriate team members
Enter data, such as inputting orders/sample requests into Shopify, filling out spreadsheet/forms, etc.
Conduct research and reporting on various topics (sales/marketing performance, sourcing, food trends, category trends, etc)
Enter Invoicing and light bookkeeping through Quickbooks
Requirements / Qualifications
- A minimum of 1-3 years in a marketing, administrative and/or project management role (a degree in business or marketing is a plus)
- Passionate and knowledgeable about international foods
- Well-versed in social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, etc) and third-party social management tools
- A well-rounded team player who is comfortable performing and managing a versatile workload
- Tech savvy with proficiency in Google Workspace, Microsoft Suite, Zoom and a design tool such as Adobe Creative Suite or Canva
Benefits/What We offer
- Flexible hours and working arrangements
- Major growth opportunities, including investing in development
- An inclusive decision-making model where all ideas are welcome and the best ideas are adopted
- A woman owned business that’s committed to maintaining a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace for all
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.