This job post is no longer available
Jr. Graphic Designer
01 Jul → 31 Jul
Denver, CO, USA
EverCommerce is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team. In this role, you’ll support Senior Graphic Designers and continued marketing efforts across multiple teams.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
- Support and collaborate with other designers on various projects that may include events, direct mail, infographics, social, email, presentations, website and video.
- Layout and update marketing collateral based on the brand guidelines/templates.
- Work with design team to create library of standardized templates across industries
- Maintain existing brand templates (InDesign and PowerPoint templates).
- Help build and expand our internal creative resources libraries. (CC libraries, SharePoint folders).
- Work with digital team to ensure designs meet best practices and are optimized for performance
- Ensure projects meet objectives and deadlines
- Listen to feedback to hone skills and improve design.
Requirements / Qualifications
- A portfolio showcasing effective and inspired designs for B2B companies/clients
- 2-4 years of design, preferably in digital space and/or B2B market
- Excellent attention to detail
Benefits/What We offer
- Competitive salary
- Robust medical benefits
- 401k with match
- Gym stipend
- Start with 17 days of PTO, 8 standard holidays and 2 floating holidays, plus a day off to volunteer each year
- Continued investment in your professional development
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.