This job post is no longer available
Digital Marketing Associate
01 Jul → 31 Jul
Washington, DC, USA
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Associate to join our team as a part-time, independent contractor. The specialist will be collaborating and consulting a wide portfolio of clients on digital marketing strategy, as well as providing maintenance support on web design content for a wide portfolio of clients' business goals.
- Collaborate with both client and president in developing a strategic digital marketing plan for a wide portfolio of clients.
- Lead and execute client strategy.
- Create a paid media strategy that utilizes SEM, social media, and other marketing channels to promote content off-platform.
- Optimize paid search campaigns on Google and other pay-per-click marketing activities to maximize ROI, drive traffic and increase brand awareness.
- Identify trends, insights, and opportunities for growth in both client channels and the client industry.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels.
Requirements / Qualifications
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field. Portfolio and proven working experience in digital marketing may substitute experience.
- PPC campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
Benefits/What We offer
- 100% Remote.
- Collaborative, Team-Based Environment.
- Monthly Professional Development Opportunities.
- $25/Billable Hour.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.