This job post is no longer available
30 Jun → 30 Jul
Durham, NC, USA
Health Decision is a specialty CRO that utilizes broad expertise across Women’s Health research with adaptive design and adaptive operational capabilities to deliver medicines and diagnostics of value to women worldwide. We are seeking a SAS Programmer who is responsible for developing and maintaining analysis databases and statistical output for all relevant projects for clients and staff.
Health Decisions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Designs and develops technical data infrastructure to expedite and evaluate analysis and reporting of clinical studies
- Programs datasets, tables, listings, and/or figures in support of data analysis plans per CDISC (SDTM and ADaM) dataset specifications (for CDISC studies) and table specifications as outlined in the statistical analysis plan.
- Assists with development and preparation of case report forms (CRFs)
- Contributes to the analysis and reporting of clinical studies
- Reviews and implements statistical analysis plans
- Develop an awareness of new and current SAS programming methodologies to analyze and report clinical trial data
- Maintains awareness of FDA guidelines and requirements for documentation and presentation necessary for reporting of clinical trials data
- May assist with the preparation of manuscripts
- Performs billable work in accordance with policies, procedures, and SOPs
Requirements / Qualifications
- The successful candidate will hold a BS degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Computer Science, or closely related field required
- At least 6 months experience with the SAS programming aspects of a Phase I-III clinical trial
- Progressive experience working with SAS or a comparable statistical package
- Proficient oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent English
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.