This job post is no longer available
Associate Project Manager
30 Jun → 30 Jul
We are seeking a project management professional that also has the experience and understands the nature of HR systems and processes. The role will reside within the ES Transformation Program Management Office team and will provide global project management support to our Employee Success internal customers to help accelerate execution across large-scale, strategic initiatives that improve our operational capabilities, the employee experience, and/or reduce cost-to-serve. The associate project manager will partner with Senior Program Managers, Strategic PMs, and the business analyst team to provide business analysis, process improvement, and change management services to ES stakeholders.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
- Provide program and project management support to assist in delivering strategic projects at scale by executing project deliverables and tracking and measuring to successful completion
- Build trusted relationship with key ES stakeholders and understand key business objectives and help partner with subject matter experts to execute on roadmaps of process, technology and data initiatives to achieve business goals.
- Partner with Business Technology and other delivery partners to understand dependencies, establish timelines and manage risk and dependencies for key ES technology initiatives
- Leverage project management tools, templates, process documentation and communication plans to support large-scale, strategic projects
- Partner with teams to support change management activities such as stakeholder and impact analysis, communications, and training to project drive adoption
Requirements / Qualifications
- 2-4 years experience in Project/Program Management Role
- Demonstrated track record of developing effective relationships with stakeholders, partners and diverse internal customer groups
- Developing ability to support major initiatives across a diverse, geographically dispersed, multicultural environment
- Developing ability to execute through to completion simple to moderately complex projects including initiatives with multiple delivery partners and/or technology scope
- Collaborates with all stakeholders and operational support teams to identify risks and issues that may not be visible at the task level but impact the overall project or broader scope
- Developing presentation, verbal and written communication skills; must be an articulate and persuasive communicator
- Ability to partner with stakeholders to drive and implement programs and processes to support business needs
- Understanding of HR processes and technology platforms
- Exceptional customer service skills, including the desire to make others successful
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with a passion for data integrity, process definition, and continuous learning
- Results-driven, solutions-oriented, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
Benefits/What We offer
- Bonus pay
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off and leaves
- Parental benefits
- Perks and discounts
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.