This job post is no longer available
30 Jun → 30 Jul
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Under the direction of the Marketing Director, this position manages the overall experience and value for the Pittsburgh Knights in the Marketing division. The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for monitoring, measuring, and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing initiatives as they relate to the overall company's goals.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): Pittsburgh Knights provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Assist in tracking new requests and submission deadlines for various projects.
- Assist Marketing Director with Proposal responses, including initial outlines, appropriate forms, and other specialized documents.
- Social media support activities including (but not limited to) sourcing content to share, helping to create content, and tracking and measuring the success of our social media efforts
- Researching, compiling new trends.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly KPI tracking
- Prepare and send email marketing campaigns
- Supporting the Content Manager in executing the content calendar
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
- Evaluate new ideas or processes to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Create systems and standard operating procedures to help organize our marketing efforts
- Compile marketing assets for external partners
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant area of study.
- 1+ year of experience in marketing
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize goals.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, based on business needs.
- Must be able to take initiative (emphasize), and independently complete tasks and projects.
- Must maintain a positive, professional attitude always and be receptive to input and constructive criticism.
- Well-versed in the usage of Email, Asana, Hubspot Sales, Linkedin Premium, Discord.
- Knowledge of Esports is a must.
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.