This job post is no longer available
Blockchain Developer and Technology Consultant
30 Jun → 30 Jul
Baltimore, MD, USA
For our Technology and Innovation Practice, we are currently seeking talented and enthusiastic Blockchain Developers and Technology Consultants to support the development of proof of concepts with applications in the energy sector. As part of this role, you will be quickly immersed in challenging topics and will work in tandem with senior PP&A leadership and industry experts to solve complex problems and generate new value propositions for clients looking to utilize blockchain technology.
Start date: As soon as possible.
PP&A accepts and accommodates flexible part-time and full-time working arrangements. The position may require some travel and remote work.
- Develop industry-specific proof of concepts
- Collaborate effectively with PP&A senior leadership to develop proof of concepts addressing current issues and needs reflected in the industry
- Work to engage with the energy community and relevant stakeholders to refine concepts based on emerging needs and requirements in the sector
- Support client consulting engagements
- Provide insights on topics including blockchain, distributed-ledger technologies, and cryptocurrencies
- Activities may include use-case design, proto-type development, market research, and data analysis
- Derive data-driven implications and recommendations Advance PP&A business development efforts
- Active support of client outreach and business development efforts
- Participation in PP&A firm-building activities
Requirements / Qualifications
- Blockchain programming and development skills
- Blockchain programing and smart contract development experience on one or more major platforms i.e. Ethereum, Hyperledger, EOS, Tendermint, etc.
- Strong educational background
- Ideally advanced degree holders with above average marks from top universities or business schools
- Past blockchain implementation experience
- Prior work or internship experience in blockchain, application, and/or software development
- Experience in advanced data analytics, management consulting, and/or corporate IT strategy is beneficial
- Examples of past dApp development and deployment
- U.S. work authorization
- Active authorization to work in the U.S.A.
How To Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please send your application to PP&A recruiting at email@example.com including:
GitHub profile link/work samples (if available)
Details about availability (start date and flexibility to work)
Salary / daily rate expectations