Senior Marketing Manager, Blockchain
$90.000 - $130.000
01 May → 31 May
Kongregate brings fun to the world!
As a leading blockchain game developer and architect of gaming portal Kongregate.com, we are a community of creators driven to share our passion with the world. Our mobile games-Animation Throwdown, Bit Heroes, and surviv.io- have been downloaded hundreds of millions of times!
Today we’re pouring our community-driven spirit into exploring the future of gaming and are diving headfirst into web3 technology. We’re fearlessly exploring what’s currently possible and what could be the future of the gaming industry. Our Blockchain team is moving a million miles a minute to lead the way into this exciting new world and we want you to join us!
As the Senior Marketing Manager you will be a key member of our marketing team, reporting to the Director of Marketing. You’ll have a direct hand in growing our player base on key titles through day-to-day campaign management.
Senior Marketing Manager, Blockchain Responsibilities:
- Launching campaigns with external marketing channels including but not limited to major social media channels, web advertising platforms and small-scale targeted networks.
- Retrieve and study marketing campaign data including CTR, CVR, CPI, retention targets, and ROAS to identify growth opportunities and prioritize campaign optimizations
- Collaborate with brand marketing team and community team to launch and manage organic marketing efforts
- Develop and maintain a growth hacking strategy to build social channels and foster broader reach of PR efforts
- Perform day to day campaign optimizations including adjusting bids, budgets, and creative as necessary
- Reporting on results to key stakeholders within the company
- Quantitative degree or equivalent experience (Marketing, Math, Economics, etc.).
- 5+ Years in marketing, with a variety of competencies
- An understanding of media buying strategies and platforms (CPM, CPC, CPI, CPE)
- Direct experience advertising on Facebook, Google, or video ad networks preferred.
- Excellent Excel skills, experience with SQL & Tableau are a plus
- Comfortable working with and analyzing large amounts of data and spending significant advertising budgets
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time, is self motivated, and works well in high stress environments
- Solid communication skills and willingness to learn new concepts and test, test, test!
Salary: $90,000-$130,000 DOE
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and long term disability insurance
- Ample vacation days, PTO, and Paid Family Leave
- Company wide events, game nights, happy hours and more (all of which are currently virtual)!
- Build awesome games with premier IP holders.
Kongregate is a remote first company! Our goal is to find and hire the best - no matter where you live.