This job post is no longer available
Virtual Health Assistant
$32.000 - $36.000
29 Jun → 29 Jul
Lena Health Assistants are remote virtual assistants to seniors who provide navigation support through SMS text and over the phone. Health Assistants work with a patient population of a Hospital Health System or Primary Care Clinic to drive patient engagement and patient support. Our Health Assistants coordinate with the practice’s clinical care team and integrate with their systems in order to be a seamless extension of the care team.
Lena is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity. Background investigations are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Communicating with patients over the phone or through SMS text
- Responding to patient outreach within 15 minutes
- Solving navigation problems for patients by navigating the healthcare system, health plan, and community resources on their behalf
- Coordinate with the client’s clinical care team to solve patient needs and reduce staff burden
- Work with the leadership and technology team to create the best patient experience and technology in healthcare
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree + previous healthcare customer service experience (call support, counseling, coaching, billing support, etc.)
- You Have Empathy: ability to express compassion for others’ challenging experiences
- Excellence Mindset: desire to find the best way to do things and uncover best practices
- Flexible and Adaptable: you’re not afraid to make changes and try new things in efforts to improve
- Excited About Technology: you want to use technology to be more effective and contribute towards the next frontier of AI innovation
- Strict with Quality: you’re organized and care about the quality of the work you put forth
- Strict with Deadlines: you take your commitment to timelines seriously and you’re disappointed when you miss promises to your colleagues.
- Access to reliable internet and a computer
- Previous experience in CDHP, Medicare, wellness counseling/coaching, and Chronic Disease Management.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and anatomy
- Experience working in a startup environment
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.