01 May → 31 May
We’re hiring a full time contract Operations Coordinator role for The Lifestyle Edit who can help us more effectively build the infrastructure of our organization, create a consistent, first class customer experience and build a team of dedicated believers that will help us execute on our company mission.
That mission is to empower coaches and online service providers to build profitable online businesses that bring creative, professional and personal freedom. Everything we do is to inspire and provide resources for entrepreneurs to create businesses that make an impact and build wealth in a way that’s conducive to the bigger picture vision they have for their lives.
Intentional life and business design is at the heart of all that we do.
This role is responsible for supporting the overall vision of the CEO by driving the operational vision of our company. This is a strategic role that is heavily involved with ensuring that the company meets its targets.
Although we permit “side gigs”/work outside this role, it must not compete or overlap with the work we do, or interfere with your role and responsibilities within the team. Any consulting, coaching or side gigs related to marketing, business building or entrepreneurship are not permitted. This allows us to project a united front, show that we are in this together as one business, and have the greatest possible impact.
This is a remote, full-time position and is NOT the right fit if you have other clients or manage a virtual assistant agency. When you join The Lifestyle Edit, you join a team of individuals serving students and clients from all over the world. While we don’t have a centralized office, our founder is from the UK but resides in Brooklyn, New York. We work closely via Slack, Click Up and Zoom meetings, which means you can work from home or anywhere with reliable WiFi.
We’re not your average company — we make sure our team members have plenty of freedom and flexibility to live their best lives and recharge, outside of work.
That said, the online marketing world doesn’t take breaks — so we need our team members to be flexible, too. The hours for this position are typically 9am to 5 pm, Monday–Friday, but are flexible, as this position is more about accomplishing certain outcomes with a high level of communication than adhering to a set clock in and clock out time.
- Driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Establishing internal and external processes and key performance indicators for the business and for their measurement and effectiveness.
- Provide timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Maintain continuous lines of communication, keeping the CEO informed of all critical issues.
- Prepare notes and presentations and leading specific Meetings, such as recurring daily, weekly, quarterly meetings
- Creating, reviewing, and managing company goals, project plans, and outcomes
- Overseeing company calendar and scheduling
- Overseeing customer service and respond to all incoming emails within 1 business day
- Flag and advise of any important/urgent customer updates, process and delegate requests as appropriate
- Oversee reporting and present important metrics to the CEO
- Ensuring that discussions, conversations, and decisions are turned into actionable plans and tasks
- Creating, reviewing, and managing job descriptions, keep them up-to-date
- Track team time off requests and post on main calendar
- Work with each team member to create and document all company processes/systems to be used as a resource for future hires.
- Turn tactical assignments into documented processes that can be handed off to other team members or contractors.
- Maintaining an updated organizational chart
- Attract, recruit and retain required members of the executive team not currently in place
- Processing invoice payments
- Supervise contractors and ensure maximum performance for our team.
- Set deadlines for various projects and ensure team members are meeting them.
- Create our team meeting process and run team meetings.
- Identify when new team members are needed, support the hiring process and the firing process.
- Create systems so every person knows what their outcomes are, what they are accountable for and what their scoreboard is (outcome, accountability, and transparency).
- Tech/funnel setup including, but not limited to: webinars, email formatting, email workflows, Zapier, Kajabi landing pages
- Report funnel and tech performance
- Podcast scheduling
- Executing technical tasks as needed for internal promotions or projects
- Ensuring we have the most efficient and simple technology and platforms needed
- Creating Standard Operating Procedure documents for technical tasks
- Resolving technical issues
- Double Check and Test all technical systems created by other team members before deploying
- Ensure all members have a consistent and congruent experience in our programs
- Serve as delivery program “librarian” to manage and organize our assets
- Ensure all program events are properly scheduled and program information is delivered in a timely manner so clients and front facing team members know when and where to be.
- Collect, organize, and manage client testimonials.
- Review and report student and client data —program cancellations, feedback, churn, and positive reviews and track adjustments to programming and structure as needed.
- Collect membership data and metrics and report monthly to the CEO
- Work with the team to reconcile gaps in the client experience.
- The projects the company commits to are completed on time and create the desired outcome for the company and clients.
- Each member of the team has a clear outcome, knows their roles, tasks and deadlines, and understands what they are accountable for.
- We use the minimum effective dose systems and platforms in order to get the greatest results.
- Have a birds eye view of everything that is happening in the company at all times (funnels, projects, webinars, etc.) and simultaneously aware of the details enough to be able to anticipate, identify, and resolve problems.
- Overseeing what maintenance is required for existing products, programs, and systems and balancing that with what new projects are needed.
- Internal operations are running smoothly
- Program content is organized and easily accessible.
- All clients have a consistent and predictable experience in coaching and in their membership that moves them forward and gets them consistent results.
- Dramatically decrease cancellations that are caused by process or follow up issues.
- Experience working in an operations or project coordinator role
- You’re a thinker and a doer. You don’t need to be told what to do — you’re innovative, resourceful, and able to anticipate what needs to get done.
- You must be a self-starter with the ability to be productive, take initiative, anticipate needs, and get stuff done consistently on time from your home office.
- A positive, high-energy attitude and get it done mindset that searches for solutions instead of focusing on struggles are essential.
- Detail is your middle name. You have high standards and mediocre is not a word in your vocabulary.
- You’re invested in becoming the best you can be and excited to work with a supportive team who’s happy to help you get there!
- Responsive and communicative. You know how to close the loop and confirm assignments are received and completed.
- Strategic ability to think about systems and processes and continuously innovate ways to make an experience better.
- Incredibly technically competent and current. You must understand how to manage the following systems: Google Calendar, Kajabi or an alternative course platform, Zoom, Apple’s Mac products, project management software (Slack and ClickUp experience is a plus).
- Ability to assess the company’s performance based on data.
- You will work to decrease the pressure for the CEO and be her barrier.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects under pressure.
- Understand the big picture of each project and the company, but also be able to drill deep into each project to establish what needs to be done and when.
- Must have great human and business instincts and be able to confidently articulate a well- informed point of view
- Retain a high-level of discretion and confidentiality when it comes to company and client information.
- Emotionally self-regulate even during times of pressure and stress
- Ability to delegate and effectively manage their time to stay focused on their strength and areas of expertise.
- Able to openly communicate any challenges faced and seek out solutions, support and/or resources to help overcome those challenges
- Able to consistently understand the intent and vision of the CEO, work as a sounding board for the CEO
- Ability to set goals and develop achievable timelines to hit them and assess company progress based on data
- Extreme, obsessive attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and willingness to take constructive feedback.
- Tech savvy. Comfortable with tech software and willingness to adapt and learn new software quickly.
- Loyal, hardworking, and comfortable in a fast-paced small-business environment where priorities can change quickly.
Required software knowledge:
- Google Docs and Calendar
- Kajabi or an alternative course platform
What We’re Not Looking For:
Please do not apply however if:
- You are looking for a short-term or part-time gig to give you the runway to launch or grow your own business. Please do apply if our mission and vision excites you and you are looking for a long-term career where you can grow and rise within our company.
- You want someone to guide you every step of the way. We move quickly. This position requires you to be self-directed and self-motivated. Although we will provide all the necessary training resources to get started, we expect you to proactively seek out the details of technical questions and learn as you go.
- You are not open to constructive feedback. Since all communication happens virtual and a significant portion is written, it is easy to read it in a tone that is simply not there. It is essential that you remain open to feedback and not take any corrections personally.
This role starts at $40k/year depending on experience.
Our Application and Hiring Process:
Fill out the form in full. This is considered your official application: https://forms.gle/S3iPemSKmA6pfX3D9
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: From $3,300.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Choose your own hours
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote