This job post is no longer available
Digital Graphic Designer
28 Jun → 28 Jul
Taylorsville, NC 28681, USA
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams is a fast-growing, industry-leading brand that is known for classic modern furnishings with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality, environmental responsibility and education. Our brand is represented via domestic and international signature stores, boutique independent retailers, national chains and a growing contract division. Since our start in 1989, we've created a culture of respect, equality and a commitment to helping employees reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives.
The ideal digital graphic design candidate will have a strong alignment with our design aesthetic and effectively execute cross-channel marketing initiatives that are on brand, on time and on budget.
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- The main function of the Digital Graphic Designer is to effectively communicate our brand identity and aesthetic through the creation of consumer-facing collateral to support our overall brand objectives, with an emphasis on digital experiences.
- Designer will work with the marketing and web team to develop interactive and graphic design solutions, including website, email blasts, digital advertising, social media and interactive displays.
- This effort will also contain a mix of production and custom work that spans print and direct channels.
- Working closely with internal and external teams to align on content and direction of projects
Requirements / Qualifications
- Candidate must be up to date in Microsoft office and Adobe Creative Suite including: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience with developing digital and web content across multiple platforms is required.
- A desire to work in a creative, friendly and fast-paced environment
- A great attitude with the ability to be a team player, but also function independently
- A strong sense of prioritization, communication and project management skills
- A keen sense of humor
Benefits/What We offer
- Competitive salary
- 401k with company match
- Option to participate in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans as well as supplemental insurance
- Promote work/life balance including paid time off and paid holidays
- Scholarship Program
- Onsite child care, wellness clinic, gym and cafe
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.