This job post is no longer available
Lead Blockchain Engineer
23 Jun → 23 Jul
Everyone wants a career with impact. At Nuvalence, you’ll be helping some of the world’s most renowned and ambitious companies build winning cloud platforms.
As a lead blockchain engineer, you will help Nuvalence establish and lead a practice around Crypto, Blockchain and decentralized platform initiatives. You will develop the architecture and make key decisions in the development of forward-thinking and complex platforms focused on crypto, smart contracts, NFTs and blockchain for our customers. You will see the “big picture” and create approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team. You will also act as a fearless technical leader who can lead the discussion in a room with other technologists and can negotiate the outcome.
- Work with customer technical leads, client executives, and partners to manage and deliver successful implementations of blockchain and crypto-based solutions becoming a trusted advisor to decision makers throughout the engagement.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to other engineers
- Strive to be at the forefront of new modern cryptographic technologies surrounding NFTs, Blockchain, Games, Currencies and Collectibles and lead the way for our larger team
- Work with the engineering team to package best practices and lessons learned into thought leadership and published assets
- Interact with sales, partners, and customer technical stakeholders to manage project scope, priorities, deliverables, risks/issues, and timelines for successful project outcomes.
- Translate business requirements into technical design and architecture
- Develop prototypes and demos quickly
- Function as part of an agile delivery process
- Work on decentralized applications, infrastructure and blockchain based platforms
- Solve sophisticated data and analytics problems at scale
- Teach our clients how to build and deliver commercial software and services at scale
Requirements / Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience creating sophisticated smart contracts or games on leading blockchains
- Working knowledge of the various cryptographic consensus algorithms
- Demonstrated expertise with distributed infrastructure development
- Expertise in fault tolerant systems
- Expertise in cryptographyUnderstanding of Resource Oriented Programming concepts and constructs
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with new technologies
Benefits/What We offer
- Competitive compensation.
- Generous benefits.
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies (we have a minimum vacation policy in fact!)
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.