Sr. Graphic Designer (Remote Eligible in PNW)
$80.000 - $90.000
01 May → 31 May
Hanna Andersson is a Portland, Oregon-basedpremier kids and baby clothing brand. Our clothes aremade to play, made to last, and designed to let kids be kids. We have corecommitments to design, quality, and sustainability,and we believe inhelping families create meaningful everyday moments.These principles guide theHanna Way, and lead to an experience authentically differentfrom other children's brands.
We cultivate our unique brand by hiring team members whobelieve in these values, own a customer service mindset, andwho are innovative, results-oriented,and comfortable working ina collaborative and growth-driven work environment. We allshare in our brand's success, and we actively encourage ourteammembers to maintain a healthy balance in their daily lives.
How you'll play:
The Senior Graphic Designer is responsible for developing compelling, strategic visuals to support Hanna's big ideas, brand stories, and marketing strategies. This position will own the creative for our site, social, and PR channels, and will assist the team with other marketing assets as needed. They will work with our copywriter, art director, and creative director to develop dynamic creative, utilizing photography, typography, and our library of fantastic Hanna prints. The ideal candidate will be a team player who takes initiative, provides leadership, and can execute on big ideas from concept to delivery.
- Work closely with the Art Director and Creative Director to develop compelling creative for Hanna Andersson's website, organic social, and PR efforts
- Create strong, emotive compositions using photography, type, and print illustrations
- Partner with our copywriters & marketing teammates to deliver on-brand, on-brief work
- Own creative for Hanna's website, collaborating with the Digital team to develop visual best-in-class experiences
- Maintain and assist with updating our brand standards, style guides, and seasonal direction
- Develop a deep understanding of the Hanna brand, the product, and the big ideas behind our marketing campaigns
- Bring fresh ideas and visual research to the table with the ability to distill a concept, understand the strategy, and integrate a new creative approach that aligns with and enhances the Hanna brand identity
- Prep your work in presentation-ready layouts and lead the team in creative reviews
How Hanna supports a happy, meaningful life:
Hanna Andersson believes that health and well-being should be shared by everyone. Thus, we offer the following benefits and perks for our team members:
- Medical/dental/vision with HSA & Healthcare FSA
- Time off policyof 120 hours at hire, 4 days of paid time off for volunteering, and 8 regular paid holidays plus 3 floating holidays
- A role that offers a flexible work environment with remote and in-office options
- Wellness program
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid parental leave
- Short/long term disability
- Generous Merchandise discount
This position has an annual base salary range of $80,000 - $90,000.This listed base salary range is a good faith representation of the base salary range for this position. However, location, unique skills and/or exceptional experience may result in an offer outside of the stated range.Requirements:
- 5+ years of in-house or agency design experience
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related (or an equivalent of demonstrated knowledge and experience).
- Advanced level of proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud programs, including but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, InDesign and Acrobat. Proficiency in Figma is strongly preferred.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your grasp of design theory, marketing, and brand identity
- Rock-solid layout and visual storytelling skills
- Strong knowledge of digital UX best-practices and concepts, with experience designing for apparel/retail e-commerce brands
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to critically read and execute on written briefs
- Strong project management skills; ability to coordinate, communicate and adhere to detailed production schedules
- A+ collaboration, communication, and teamwork, both in-person and remotely
- Experience leading and/or mentoring junior designers
- Bonus points for: illustration, motion design + animation, video editing, and experience with InVision, Airtable, and Figma