This job post is no longer available
Project Manager Jobs
23 Jun → 23 Jul
Austin, TX, USA
Khoros is a global leader in digital-first customer engagement software. We build enterprise software for digital customer service, online brand communities, and social media management — differentiated by award-winning services with 20+ years of experience. Over 2,000 brands, including 52 of the Interbrand 100 companies, use Khoros to create customers for life. Khoros has over 10 industry awards from TrustRadius, Stevie Awards, G2, and more.View Company Profile
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. Our vision is to be the single engagement platform connecting brands and their customers by connecting brand teams, knowledge, data, and systems at scale by connecting the best of human expertise and AI.
The Khoros platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management, Messaging and Digital Contact Center products for customer service, marketing and community management teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations – creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
Product Portfolio Management (PPM) is hiring for a new project manager to support the various teams and tasks required to transition to a unified platform business strategy, known as Project Horizon. This role will coordinate across all teams at Khoros and be responsible for compiling and sharing information, ensuring tasks and milestones are completed in a timely manner, and support the PPM team as needed.
- Collaborating and partnering with teams and individuals across the organization to develop and maintain a multi-level project plan for Project Horizon efforts
- Communicating, through multiple frameworks, to various levels of the organization in order to provide updates regarding program initiatives and status in a timely and efficient manner
- Identifying KPIs and success metrics, implementing tracking methods, and providing accurate reporting for various stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Collecting and sharing feedback from stakeholders with leadership to continuously improve existing processes, tools, and workflows
- Assessing business impacts and risks in order to develop comprehensive business cases to support decision making at all levels of the organization
- Serving as a change management agent, driving adoption of new tools, processes, and strengthening partnerships across the organization
- Supporting the Product Portfolio Management team with additional duties and objectives as needed
Requirements / Qualifications
- Overall 5+ years of experience with 2-3+ years of experience in Program or Project Management role
- Expert communication and information delivery skills
- Knowledge of best practices regarding release management and/or product portfolio management in an Agile organization
- Excellent global stakeholder management skills with ability to build relationships and collaborate across a variety of cross-functional teams
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Possess strong business acumen. Ability to understand product strategy and provide line of sight to metrics and initiatives
- Adept in program or project management and working in a distributed global product development ecosystem
How To Apply
Apply through GoRemotely.